Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween in the compound was pretty fun. This year we had a fairy and a ghost in the family. Teddy was very clear that he HAD to be a ghost with a raggety torn edge, and he had to say "Bwahahah!!" Which apparently is a very scary ghostly sound. Here are the 2 of them ready to go out the door:
Let's fill this sucker!
Seriously. I cracked up every time I looked at him. What a character!
My buddy Zoe was a super scary ZOMBIE. Like you've all seen Zoe before - she's gorgeous. She was such a hideous Zombie I could barely look at her!
The kids had trick or treat maps that showed them stops where people were hosting a trick or treat stations. The guard shacks even participated!
Jeff hosted a trick or treat station and then dressed like a scary killer and GOT IN THE TRUNK! All through trick or treating I got text messages from parents about how their kids were gonna need therapy now.
My kids were in heaven of course.....
This fairy is ready to fly!
Teddy marched through trick or treating like he was gonna get an award if he was the first one done. ON A MISSION doesn't even begin to describe it. Maybe he thought he would get to lap it twice if he did it quickly....
Wait for us Ted!
Sasha met up with her friends Tanaisha and Naomi and they finished their trick or treating together.
Jeff meanwhile had tons of candy when everyone else had run out because some kids were too terrified to get near him!
Teddy got a bunch of candy to eat and then I put all his candy in the car while we hung out at the Halloween disco. Then I couldn't find him. Guess where he was?
The next night was the Halloween party for the grown-ups. The theme was Heroes and Villains.
Self portrait. What would have happened if we had gotten pulled over by the Korean authorities. How do you say "We are here to fight crime" in Korean?
Julian was Freddy Kruger. Terrifying.
Zoe was Cruella DeVille
Sam:
Kellee and Dale were the Hulk and Laura Croft.
Me and Zoe.
Captain America buys a round. We went to this other place because we were told that there was a Halloween party there. We showed up and were the only people in costume. Good thing there were a lot of us. We're like mobile party!
See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment